Safety and responsibility to stay together.
Dear Guest, we are ready to welcome you in maximum safety and we will do our best to ensure you the comfort and welcome that has always distinguished us.
On this page you will find useful information on how you can enjoy our services, the protocols we are applying and some rules that we will ask you to follow.
Your help is essential to enable us to maintain a healthy environment for everyone:
- Follow common Covid-19 protection guidelines
- Do not travel unless you are sure of your health
- Wear the mask when you enter the hotel and every time you move in the common areas
- Read carefully the signs that you will find at the hotel and follow the directions
- Wash your hands often and use the hand sanitizing gel that you will find available in the various spaces of the hotel
- Respect the distance of at least 1 meter from other people
- Do not use the elevator in the company of people who are not part of your family group
- Online Check-in: We want to make your check in quick and welcoming even if we can’t shake your hand. Two days before your arrival, you will receive an email with a form to fill in with your data to proceed with online check-in in total safety and autonomy, as you already do for air flights. Upon your arrival, all you need to do is show the identification document for verification and in a few moments you will receive your perfectly sanitized key.
- Safety Devices: please enter wearing the mask. In the hotel you can still buy them in case of need, while gloves are not mandatory. A body temperature meter is available at the reception and we can measure your temperature whenever you request it.
- Entering the Hotel: at the entrance door you will have a sanitizing gel dispenser, but we remind you that it is mandatory to wear a mask when you enter the hotel.
- Baggage: please leave your luggage at the entrance, if you need help with taking them to your room, ask the reception staff, who will be happy to assist you.
- Front desk: we have installed a plexiglass barrier on the reception desk, if you have completed the pre-check-in online you will only have to show us the documents and credit card for a quick verification of the data. The key and pen that we will deliver to you will have been carefully sanitized. We will ask you to sign for acknowledgment of the synthetic rules reported here:
- the obligation to stay at home in the presence of fever (over 37.5 °) or other flu symptoms
- the obligation to remain at home if you have been in contact with people positive to the virus in the 14 days preceding the awareness and acceptance of the fact of not being able to stay and having to declare it promptly where, even after entry, there are dangerous conditions (symptoms of flu, onset of fever, etc);
- the awareness and acceptance of the fact of not being able to stay if you are staying (using the same room) with a person who is in suspicious condition COVID 19;
- the commitment to respect all the hygienic provisions and those relating to spacing measures and correct behavior.
- Medical units: we are sure that it will not be necessary to resort to it, but for any need we can reach the official health services.
- Food and beverage: from breakfast to main meals we will pamper you with table service respecting the safety distances. Reservations are always recommended for any meal.
- Breakfast: it will be served from 7.30 to 10.00 in the dining room and on the veranda. With a small supplement it will also be available in the room; we will ask you to book it the night before and choose the products you want to consume: it will help us better manage the flows and not cause you long waits.
- Lunch: for lunch our terrace facing the sea on the external side of the hotel will be available from 12.30 to 14.00. Later than this time it will always be possible to have a small “snack”.
- Dinner: at the hotel restaurant you can have dinner from 19.30 to 21.30. If you reservation does not include the dinner, please remember ot book in advance.
- Bar: service and smiles remains guaranteed, we only ask you not to stop at the counter, but to sit down in the comfortable seats.
- Beach: easy situation! We can dedicate you a lot of space and guaranteeing you the necessary distances on the beach has never been a problem!
- Swimming pool: in the swimming pool we will have to be a little more careful. We will arrange your deckchairs and seats safely, and ask you to enter the water only when possible to observe the safety distances. Our staff will help you to respect the necessary rules on the safety distance; your respect of the staff and their warnings will be the greatest help you can give us.
We have always used sanitizing products and paid maximum attention to cleaning, but we have defined even safer protocols that will be carefully followed and recorded.
General – common areas
We use certified sanitizing cleaning products registered with the Ministry of Health, all cleaning and sanitizing activities will be currently registered.
Disinfectant gel dispensers will be available in the different areas of the common areas and at the entrance of the elevators: we invite you to use them frequently.
All contact surfaces will be sanitized 2 times a day.
We ask you not to use the lift together with people who are not part of your family group.
The room will be thoroughly sanitized and treated with ozone at each departure. The cleaning staff will use cleaning tools dedicated only to your room and will sanitize the shared ones with each use. All cleaning and sanitizing activities will be currently registered. We will limit ourselves to essential communications and every sheet you receive will have been printed exclusively for your room.
Room accessories will be prepared and delivered especially for you. The products of the minibar will be completely replaced at every departure and the minibar itself will be carefully sanitized in all its parts.
We have made sure that our linen suppliers use certified safety protocols and cleaning products, and we have activated procedures to ensure that clean linen is never in the vicinity of the used one.
The dining areas have been organized in compliance with the safety distances.
Tables and oil cruets are sanitized with each use; floors and furniture at the end of each service. All cleaning and sanitizing activities will be currently registered.
- The common bathrooms and showers are the object of particular attention on our part, but our advice is to use, as much as possible, the bathroom of your room.
- Deck chairs and seats will be assigned to one guest at a time and thoroughly sanitized each time they are left free.